Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Re-make Recap

Well, I know I haven't been posting a lot of new recipes lately, that's only because I've been actually re-making a lot of my old recipes!  I try to make at least 3 new recipes a week, but sometimes that just doesn't happen.  Here are some of my old tried-and-true recipes that we have been making for the second (or third, fourth, 100th....) time in a row!  (click the words of the dish for the recipes)

Lion House Sweet and Sour Meatballs with Bacon Fried Rice



Copycat Olive Garden Chicken and Gnocchi Soup



And since I was on an Olive Garden kick this week....

Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana and Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits.  This happens to be one of the hubs's favorite dinners!  



Not to neglect the sweet tooth either...for family night this week I went through the archives and found this recipe for

Deadly Caramel Brownies

 

And we made 

Paula Deen's Pumpkin Bars


I'm working on some new recipes, but in the mean time....enjoy some of these old favorites!  

No comments:

Post a Comment