Friday, March 15, 2013

Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies

I am so thrilled with all of the fun holidays coming up.  There are treats out there that have been making me DROOL!  These were right up there, and I'm hoping to pass them along to more of you because they ROCK!!  They are super moist and stay that way for more than just a day or two.  And did I mention they contain the best Easter candy out there?!  

Bake up a pan of these and take some to your neighbors, your family parties, and your Easter celebrations...everyone will thank you!  



Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies


1 C. Butter, Softened
3 C. Brown Sugar
4 Eggs
3 C. Flour
2 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Salt
1 bag Cadbury Mini Eggs 

Mix all ingredients except Cadbury Mini Eggs.

Spread in a 10×15 jelly roll pan.

Sprinkle Cadbury Mini Eggs on top. These will sink into the dough as they bake. If you want them on top so you can see them I would wait out the bars are done baking and press them on immediately after taking them out of the oven for a pretty presentation!

Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. The middle takes a while to set and stays a bit gooey, but that's alright with me, it's my fav :)  I put another pan underneath, because a little bit cooked right over the edge...oops ;)

Recipe Source:  Julie's Eats and Sweets


What is your favorite Easter treat?


No comments:

Post a Comment