Friday, July 27, 2012

Yogurt Covered Blueberries


Aren't those berries just yummy looking?!  That's what I thought as I was picking them :)


Continuing on with my blueberry frenzy, here is a simple, and even healthy, way to enjoy your berries.  No complicated recipe here, just plain and simple....and delicious :)



Yogurt Covered Blueberries


Simply cover your blueberries in any desired flavored yogurt (I had some Yoplai strawberry and peach flavors on hand) using a toothpick.  Place on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.  Freeze for a few hours, then transfer berries to a ziplock bag to keep in freezer.


I take my mine out of the freezer, let them sit for only a minute or two, and they are perfect.  Throw them in with some granola or just eat them as is....YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment