Sunday, April 29, 2012

Coconut Cream Fruit Dip


This weekend we got together with friends to relive our cruise experience with our friends.  We had a yummy menu prepared, each item was something we ate on the trip and LOVED.  These were things like yummy tender meat, pickled onions, phenomenal beans and rice, tres leches cake, bread pudding, and my contribution....lots of fruit!

To go along with my yummy fruit, I thought I'd make a new fruit dip containing creme of coconut, which I've never bought before.  It is awesome!  I've seen some drink recipes with this in it, and I'll be trying those soon :)

Coconut Cream Fruit Dip

4 oz cream cheese
1/2 (15oz) can Cream of Coconut (Not coconut milk! Find this in the aisle with the margarita mix & other mixers.)
1/2 (8oz) tub Cool Whip

Whip the cream cheese with the cream of coconut in a stand mixer until all lumps are gone.  Remove paddle, & fold in cool whip.
Serve with fruit or graham crackers.

Recipe Source:  Dessert Now, Dinner Later

No comments:

Post a Comment