Friday, September 30, 2011

Creamy Salsa Crockpot Chicken

Here is another yummy find from Pinterest.  The crockpot has become my best friend lately.  On days I work, I am able to throw in some fabulous ingredients in the morning, and not have to rush to get dinner done before I head out the door.  I loved the flavor of this chicken, it tasted wonderful over some rice.  Enjoy :) 


Creamy Salsa Crockpot Chicken
From: Chef Mommy


1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts 
1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup (I used the cream of chicken)
1 cup salsa 
1 package taco seasoning
1 cup sour cream 
cilantro, for serving (optional) 
1 15 oz. can black beans (optional)


Put chicken, soup, and salsa in slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over everything. Cook on low for 6 hours. If shredding the chicken, pull the breasts out and shred; return back to slow cooker. Stir in sour cream (and black beans, if using) and heat just until everything is combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment