Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mashed Garlic Red Potatoes


Most kids when asked their favorite food, a normal response would be mac 'n cheese, spaghetti, chicken nuggets...things like that.  My response was always mashed potatoes and gravy.  I love them.  

Red potatoes are delicious, and I love that I can leave the skins on...less work for everyone with awesome results!  These are great on their own, but I can never pass up the gravy :)

  • Mashed Garlic Red Potatoes
  • From:  Allrecipes

  • 8 medium red potatoes, quartered
  • 3 cloves garlic, peeled
  • 2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine
  • 1/2 cup fat-free milk, warmed
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

  1. Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are very tender. Drain well. Add the butter, milk and salt; mash. Stir in Parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment