Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hershey's Fudgey Chocolate Fondue

I hosted a baby shower here over the weekend...good times with good gals :)  The theme of the night was fondue, and this was my contribution.  After going to Hershey, PA a few days ago, I  was all about using a Hershey recipe!  And I must admit, the next day I had it cold out of the refrigerator with pretzels...tasted like brownie batter...yummy!

Hershey's Fudgey Chocolate Fondue

1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup Hershey's cocoa

Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; immediately stir in cocoa. Add sugar and evaporated milk. 

Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and hot. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Fondue will thicken slightly as it cools. Serve warm with Assorted Fondue Dippers. About 1-1/2 cups fondue.

No comments:

Post a Comment