Thursday, June 30, 2011

Turkey Cranberry Wrap

On a recent trip to Baltimore to see some fabulous family, my aunt, cousin, and I stopped at a little place called the Fresh Cafe.  One of their specials was this yummy wrap.  This is my attempt to re-create it.  It turned out just as yummy as I remember.  I will be having this frequently...it is so easy!  I am trying to have some grilled chicken on hand for lunches...whenever we grill anything outdoors, I have the hubsters throw on some chicken that has been marinating in italian dressing.  It is nice to have it to chop up and have it on salads or wraps at lunchtime :)  Another great summer meal.


Turkey (or Chicken) Cranberry Wraps
From:  my recreation of the one at Fresh Cafe


*No real measurements...just put as much as you want on that will fit in the wrap!*


tortillas (the one I originally had was on spinach...didn't have those today)
chopped up turkey or chicken, cooked (I like mine grilled)
romaine lettuce, chopped
mandarin oranges
craisins
walnuts
swiss cheese, shaved or shredded
raspberry vinaigrette dressing (Kraft makes a good one)


Assemble and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment