Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pineapple Glazed BBQ Meatballs over Rice

Yesterday around 5 o'clock I really didn't want to make dinner.  At 6:15 I had to leave for work.  What is a girl to do...let her family starve?!  I checked out Real Mom Kitchen, which always has lots of quick fixes, and this one sounded right up my ally.  I needed to get rid of some meatballs in the freezer, so this was perfect.  Good flavor, and all done in under 20 minutes...a success in my book!


Pineapple Glazed BBQ Meatballs over Rice
From:  Real Mom Kitchen



1 cup barbecue sauce
1 cup undrained crushed pineapple in juice
1 (16 oz) pkg fully cooked frozen meatballs
cooked rice

In a skillet combine the barbecue sauce and pineapple together.  Add meatballs and stir until coated.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.  Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through.  Serve over rice.  Serves 4-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment