Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chipotle Corn Dip

I know I've mentioned that I am drawn to any recipe that has buffalo in the name.  I am also just as obsessed with those that have chipotle in the name.  This dip is great!  The kick of the peppers combined with the sweet corn...YUM!  My mom got this recipe from one of the lovely ladies she works with and shared it with me :)


Chipotle Corn Dip
From: the ladies at the OAC


2 cans corn (can use 1 white and 1 yellow)
1/2 c. sour cream
1 c. mayonnaise
1/2 onion, chopped fine (I use red, raw yellow onions are yucky!)
chipotle peppers (as many as you want. The more, the spicier...I used 2 plus some extra adobo.  I love spice!)
1 c. shredded cheese
2 Tbsp. cilantro chopped

Mix all ingredients. Allow to chill for several hours and keep refrigerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment