Thursday, September 2, 2010

Grilled Chicken Pesto Pizza

If you missed my last grilled pizza post, click here.  My recipe I've been using for pizza dough is on that last post.  This pizza I've been wanting to try for a while, and it was worth the wait.  It is VERY tasty!  I am going to miss my grilled pizza this winter, it's been so fun to try new things!
1 recipe white pizza dough, found here.
2-3 chicken breast, cooked and diced (I diced mine and cooked it in italian dressing in a skillet)
homemade or prepared pesto
1 small jar artichokes, diced
mozzarella cheese
bacon crumbles
red onions, sliced

Prepare pizza dough, and cook initially using instructions found here.  Use pesto for sauce on top of crust, place some cheese on pesto, then other toppings, then a little more cheese.  Cook on grill for a few more minutes, ensuring not to burn. Finish by putting pizza in broiler for a few minutes to cook top of pizza, until cheese is bubbling.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment