Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is yet another recipe from one of the wonderful women in my ward.  I had this on my list to make, and then my friend Sheena brought me over a batch she had made....so I actually haven't made them myself yet, but am archiving the recipe because they are DELICIOUS!  When it comes to chocolate chip cookies, I am usually too lazy and buy the big tub of dough at Sam's Club, but this may give me motivation to start making my own!  Thanks Sheena!

2 c butter
1 1/2 c sugar
2 c DARK brown sugar ( important to get dark)

Mix together then add

3 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract ( not imitation)

Mix again set aside

Seperate bowl mix:

6 c flour
1 1/2tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda

then add to top mixture!
mix and add 2-3 bag of chocolate chips ( I use milk chocolate)

350 for 8-10 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment