Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sticky Finger Salad

I have been hanging onto the recipe for Winger's Freaking Amazing Sauce for quite a while now, and actually forgot about it until I saw this recipe posted on Gourmified.  I can't remember a time I've ever been to Wingers and not not gotten Sticky Fingers, the Sticky Finger Wrap, or the Sticky Finger Salad.  They are so good!  I added some sliced celery into the salad as well, considering Sticky Fingers always come with celery sticks!

3 Sticky Finger Chicken Strips per salad (I bought the Tyson Crispy tenders and fried them according to package directions, for the Freaking Amazing Sauce, click here.)
2-3 c. Romaine lettuce, shredded
1/4 c. Grated Cheese (I used Monterey Jack)
1/4 c. Craisins
Tomatoes to your liking
Ranch Dressing (I made Hidden Valley Ranch according to the dry packet directions)
Blue Cheese Crumbles (we used some feta)
celery. sliced thin

No comments:

Post a Comment