Monday, May 10, 2010

Peach (or other fruit) Smoothie

Mixed Berry (also good with a banana thrown in)
I don't know what it is about Spring/Summer that makes me want fruit!  I was looking for something new/healthy and came across this yummy smoothie that really is good for you!  If you use lowfat milk, it is a great low-cal breakfast!  The website I found says this makes 7 servings, I basically halved it twice and used it for my breakfast...perfect size for me!  As you can see, I've also made it with mixed berries, just switch up the Crystal Light flavor.  I'm sure any frozen fruit would be tasty!  The original was found on Jamie Cooks It Up!

2-3 C frozen peaches (I like a little bit more to make it thicker)
1 package Crystal Light peach flavor (I used a strawberry flavor since I couldn't find any regular peach, only peach tea)
4 1/2 C milk
1/3 C sugar

Put the frozen fruit in your blender. Add the milk crystal light and sugar. Mix until blended and frothy.

No comments:

Post a Comment