Friday, March 26, 2010

Potato and Sausage Dinner



Easy!  We had this for dinner last night, but it would be just as good a breakfast or lunch.  I must say the leftovers were better for lunch today than it was last night.  Definitely a quick-fix meal!  Thanks to Taste Buds for this comforting, filling meal!

3 tsp olive oil
1 onion; chopped
4-6 med red potatoes (I love my spuds, so I used 6)
16 oz light sausage link; sliced in 1/2 in pieces
1-2 clove garlic; minced
salt & pepper
parsley; chopped (I used 2-3 Tbsp)
dash or two of Tabasco sauce


Parboil potatoes for about 5 minutes with skins on prior to chopping into bite-size pieces.  Heat olive oil in pan over med heat. Add potatoes & onions and season with salt & pepper. Cook over med heat (stirring frequently) until potatoes are tender & browned. Add garlic, Tabasco, and sausage & cook until sausage is browned a little. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment